Imagine – Amazon’s top-class fulfillment resources at your fingertips. Add to this quick and free delivery options for all your deliverables. Combine all this with trusted and commended customer service. Together, this is FBA – Fulfillment by Amazon. All you need to do to avail this is just send your products to an Amazon fulfillment center. They will help you store your inventory and pick, pack, and shit it throughout India.
Availing this service also makes your offers more visible and competitive. Your products are automatically made available in One Day Delivery and Free Delivery options – making them far more accessible than before. This builds your customer base and increases customer loyalty. Amazon did a survey with FBA sellers in India in 2014 and discovered that 86% of users experience an increase in sales after they started using FBA.
Now that Amazon Prime has been launched in India, visibility for your products has improved considerably. Another added advantage of this is that as soon as you become an FBA seller, you automatically become a Prime seller as well.
Benefits of FBA
Amazon’s FBA is one of the most advanced shipment facilities and you can easily benefit from this. You scale your business and reach greater heights. Some of the benefits of FBA are listed below:
- Increased focus on your business: Since Amazon takes care of all the shipping needs, you can focus solely on reaching a higher customer base.
- Build your customer’s trust: Basically, Amazon does all the packing, shipping and deliveries for you. Amazon is already trusted by millions of clients worldwide – use this to your advantage.
- Pay as you go: Fulfillment by Amazon has a very flexible payment structure. No start-up fees, no subscription fee, and no minimum units. You can, quite literally, pay as you go.
- Growing Pains Vanish with FBA: Amazon FBA makes it easy for you to focus on your business since all the packing, shipping, and customer service is handled by Amazon.
- Return Customers: You can send your products right from your doorstep. The rest Amazon takes great care of. What you get out of this exercise is customers who trust you.
- COD Now Available: Since Amazon provides a Pay on Delivery or Cash on Delivery option for the products it ships, you can also benefit from this.
- Benefit from Amazon Prime: Since FBA automatically puts your products under Amazon Prime, your products can reach your customers almost immediately. This will help increase customer loyalty.
Keeping all these things in mind, Fulfillment by Amazon or FBA becomes a very lucrative option if you’re a seller on Amazon. It will automatically increase your customer base, increase repeat customer and build brand loyalty among your existing customer. Since Amazon also provides customer service as part of its FBA policies, you don’t have to worry about anything at all! With doorstep delivery, dedicated packaging and shipment centers, pay on delivery options… you’re totally sorted! What you need to do is just focus on growing your business.